Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Papers of William (known as W. Fred) Gunn, Dean of West Georgia College from 1933 to 1946.
Public and private papers of the second principal of the Fourth District Agricultural and Mechanical School in Georgia, who then became the first president of West Georgia College. His term as the first president of West Georgia College lasted from 1933-1960.
This collection contains materials related to Sand Hill School, Burwell School, Flat Rocks School, McGiboney School, Oak Mountain School, and Tallapoosa School, all elementary schools designated as Laboratory Schools associated with the West Georgia College Rural Teacher Training Education Program.
- Subject: Education, Rural -- Georgia X
- Adult education -- Georgia 2
- Education -- Georgia -- Carrollton 2
- Junior colleges -- Georgia -- History 2
- Carroll County (Ga.) 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) -- History 1
- Educators -- United States -- Biography 1
- Exchange of persons programs, American 1
- West Georgia College. 1 ∧ less
- West Georgia College 3
- Fourth District Agricultural and Mechanical School (Carrollton, Ga.) 2
- Ingram, Irvine Sullivan, 1892-1981 2
- Julius Rosenwald Fund 2
- Gunn, W. Fred, 1885-1964 1