Showing Collections: 101 - 106 of 106
Overview Records of the Planning Council which advised the West Georgia College President and chaired by faculty member, Newt Gingrich.
Overview This collection contains two freshman wool caps from Rat Week, an instructional hazing ritual on the West Georgia College campus. Freshmen had to wear “rat caps” for the duration of the week and perform tasks for the upperclassmen.
Overview Two West Georgia College documents, created in the early 1990s, addressing risk factors at the college. The Status of Risk Management at West Georgia College (1991), was designed to be a point of departure for West Georgia College's efforts to implement pro-active risk management. The West Georgia College Loss Control Manual (1993) was a handbook distributed to college management as an aide to assist in the task of managing and...
Dates: 1991 - 1993
Overview Records of the Administrative Council led from the Office of Academic Affairs at West Georgia College.
Dates: 1959-1960, 1973-1977
Overview The Lynn Westmoreland papers document Westmoreland’s service as a Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives, representing Georgia’s eighth district from 2005 to 2007 and the third district from 2007 to 2017. They include legislative files, agency letters, constituent and staff materials, clippings, born digital material, maps, and artifacts.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 2005-2017; 1962-2017; bulk 2005-2017
- Subject: Archives X
- American Association of Police Polygraphists 1
- Backster, Cleve 1
- Burford, Philip H., 1774- 1
- Carrollton Historic Preservation Commission (Ga.) 1
- Center for Public History--University of West Georgia. 1
- City Court of Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Combs, Arthur W. (Arthur Wright), 1912-1999 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Cobb's Legion. Infantry Battalion. Company B 1
- Confederate States of America. Army 1
- Fouse, Ephraim D., 1841-1913 1
- Gingrich, Newt 1
- Grace Lutheran Church (Carrollton, Ga.). 1
- Hall, James Hamilton, 1836-1903 1
- Hayward, Susan, 1917-1975 1
- Jackson, S. F. 1
- Long, Benjamin M., 1881-1973 1
- Long, Benjamin McFarland, 1827-1903 1
- Long, Henry Whitfield, 1855-1916 1
- Long, John Benjamin, 1857-1907 1
- Mandeville, Appleton 1
- McGinnis, Joe, 1936- 1
- McNamara, Frances Marion, 1914-2000 1
- Renier, Noreen 1
- Seabaugh, Mitchell 1
- State University of West Georgia 1
- State University of West Georgia. President's Office 1
- Townsend, Maurice K. 1
- University of West Georgia. President's Office. 1
- Weisskopf-Joelson, Edith, 1910-1983 1
- West Georgia College 1
- West Georgia College. President's Office 1 ∧ less