Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Records of the Carroll Service Council, a non-profit organization that developed assistance programs in the areas of religion, industry, public welfare, education, and agriculture throughout Carroll County from 1942 to 1968.
Overview The Fourth District Agricultural and Mechanical (A & M) School records contain documents and artifacts pertaining to the school's establishment in 1906 by the Georgia General Assembly, and its operation from 1908-1933. The school was located just outside the city limits of Carrollton, Georgia in Carroll County. In 1933 the campus became West Georgia College. The records include information about school finances, student activities, as well as school publications. The records also include...
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1906-1933; 1891-2011 (bulk 1906-1933)
Overview The Seventh District Agricultural and Mechanical School was located in Powder Springs (Cobb County) and operated from 1908-1933. Records from this collection are largely photocopies. Original materials include a bound minute book of the Board of Trustees and letters and notes. The minutes, covering years 1907-1929, document the activities of the Board and contain information on the formation of the School, faculty appointments and salary information, agriculture, committee reports, school...
- Subject: Agricultural education -- Georgia X
- Agricultural education -- Georgia 2
- Agricultural high schools -- Georgia 2
- Boarding schools -- Georgi 2
- School boards--Georgia. 2
- Trade schools--Georgia. 2
- Agricultural education -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- History 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Depressions -- 1929 -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1
- Education -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1
- Public welfare--Georgia--Carroll County. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1 ∧ less
- Carroll Service Council (Carroll County, Ga.). 1
- Fourth District Agricultural and Mechanical School (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Ingram, Irvine Sullivan, 1892-1981 1
- Melson, John Holland, 1870-1952 1
- Seventh District Agricultural and Mechanical School (Powder Springs, Ga.). 1