Agricultural education -- Georgia
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Overview The Fourth District Agricultural and Mechanical (A & M) School records contain documents and artifacts pertaining to the school's establishment in 1906 by the Georgia General Assembly, and its operation from 1908-1933. The school was located just outside the city limits of Carrollton, Georgia in Carroll County. In 1933 the campus became West Georgia College. The records include information about school finances, student activities, as well as school publications. The records also include...
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1906-1933; 1891-2011 (bulk 1906-1933)