Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 110
Overview Records of the office of Alumni Relations from 1935 to 2014.
Overview Papers of Arthur W. Combs, humanistic psychologist, author, educator, and advocate for educational reform.
Dates: 1930 - 1999
Overview Papers of Cleve Backster, polygraph teacher and biocommunication researcher known for his 1966 experiment on a dracaena plant.
Overview Early press releases issued by Congressman Barr during his time in office.
Overview Audio-visual materials containing the campaign ads, TV news casts, documentaries, news conferences, speeches, testimonies, and other speaking engagements of Congressman Barr.
Overview Books collected by Congressman Barr during his terms in the House of Representatives.
Dates: circa 1990s-2003
Overview Meeting information and speeches, a majority of the folders are related to ACLU events and local (counties and cities in west Georgia) political events.
Overview Materials relating to Bob Barr’s role in the state GOP, specifically in Cobb County, before his own run for Congress. There are several folders on George Bush and Barr’s activities to support Bush’s (unsuccessful) bid for president in 1980.
Overview Materials relating to Bob Barr’s first term in office which lasted from January 1995 to January 1997, including the Waco hearings and trial.
Overview Materials relating to Bob Barr’s second term in office which lasted from January 1997 to January 1999, including items pertaining to the U.S. v. Microsoft decision on issues of sales monopolies on operating systems and web browsers, the 1998 bombings of several U.S. embassies in East Africa, and the impeachment trial of President Clinton.
- Subject: Archives X
- American Association of Police Polygraphists 1
- Backster, Cleve 1
- Burford, Philip H., 1774- 1
- Carrollton Historic Preservation Commission (Ga.) 1
- Center for Public History--University of West Georgia. 1
- City Court of Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Combs, Arthur W. (Arthur Wright), 1912-1999 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Cobb's Legion. Infantry Battalion. Company B 1
- Confederate States of America. Army 1
- Fouse, Ephraim D., 1841-1913 1
- Gingrich, Newt 1
- Grace Lutheran Church (Carrollton, Ga.). 1
- Hall, James Hamilton, 1836-1903 1
- Hayward, Susan, 1917-1975 1
- Jackson, S. F. 1
- Long, Benjamin M., 1881-1973 1
- Long, Benjamin McFarland, 1827-1903 1
- Long, Henry Whitfield, 1855-1916 1
- Long, John Benjamin, 1857-1907 1
- Mandeville, Appleton 1
- McGinnis, Joe, 1936- 1
- McNamara, Frances Marion, 1914-2000 1
- Renier, Noreen 1
- Seabaugh, Mitchell 1
- State University of West Georgia 1
- State University of West Georgia. President's Office 1
- Townsend, Maurice K. 1
- University of West Georgia. President's Office. 1
- Weisskopf-Joelson, Edith, 1910-1983 1
- West Georgia College 1
- West Georgia College. President's Office 1 ∧ less