Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Papers of West Georgia College's fourth president, Ward B. Pafford, who served from 1971 to 1975. Much of his collection documents his interactions with various departments and organizations at West Georgia College. It also contains newsletters, periodicals, books, and correspondence in connection with his personal writing career.
Personnel records of faculty and staff collected by the President's Office.
Papers of William H. Row, second president of West Georgia College (1960-1961) who previously served as the Administrative Dean for West Georgia College for ten years from 1950-1960.
- College presidents -- Georgia -- Carrollton 3
- Education, Higher -- Georgia 2
- College presidents -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- Archives 1
- Boyd, James E. (James Emory), 1906-1998 1
- Pafford, Ward B., 1911-2011 1
- Row, William Hamilton, 1907-1961 1
- State University of West Georgia 1
- State University of West Georgia. President's Office 1