Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Five student newspapers written by West Georgia College students between 1967 and 1985, including Renaissance, The Paper, The New Paper, The Rowykin Puddlepacer, and Umoja. All publications deal with student life and display counterculture and political activity of students who lived on campus.
Photographs produced by or published in the Chieftain West Georgia College's yearbook, 1923, 1940s-1980s.
Chieftain yearbooks published at West Georgia College from 1934 to 1981.
- College yearbooks -- Georgia 3
- College students -- Georgia 2
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Georgia -- Carrollton 1
- Protest literature, American--Newspapers. 1
- Universities and colleges--Georgia--Carrollton 1
- West Georgia College--Students. 1 ∧ less
- Fourth District Agricultural and Mechanical School (Carrollton, Ga.) 1