Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Five student newspapers written by West Georgia College students between 1967 and 1985, including Renaissance, The Paper, The New Paper, The Rowykin Puddlepacer, and Umoja. All publications deal with student life and display counterculture and political activity of students who lived on campus.
Manuscripts, publications, surveys, and audiovisual materials of the Department of Psychology.
Papers of Dr. J. T. Ford, who was appointed as the Executive Assistant for Administration at West Georgia College on August 1, 1972. Much of his collection documents the various positions and roles held while at the college until his resignation in 1977. The collection contains correspondence, memorandum, agendas, and more.
Papers of Dr. John T. Lewis, III, Vice President and Dean of Faculties at West Georgia College from 1977 until 1993.
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Georgia -- Carrollton 2
- Education, Higher -- Georgia 2
- Universities and colleges--Georgia--Administration. 2
- College students' writings, American -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- Periodicals 1
- College verse, American -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- Periodicals 1
- Humanistic psychology 1
- Protest literature, American--Newspapers. 1
- Psychology--Research. 1
- Psychology--Study and teaching. 1 ∧ less
- Ford, J. T. , 1920- 1
- Kaiser, Roger, 1939- 1
- Lewis, John T., III, 1930- 1
- Roll, William G. (William George), 1926-2012 1
- State University of West Georgia 1