Showing Collections: 51 - 60 of 106
Overview Records of the Academic Programs Committee, a unit of the University of West Georgia Faculty Senate.
Overview Doctoral dissertations, funded by Field Psych Trust, an organization founded by Arthur W. Combs, that examine the relationship of perceptual psychology theory to effectiveness in the helping professions.
Overview Fourth District High School Association athletic cup awarded to member institutions from 1922 to 1931.
Overview Legislative files, individual files of prominent officers and leaders of the organization, notebooks, manuals, audiocassettes, computer discs, and other materials.
Overview Materials relating to Gingrich's time in the 104th and 105th Congresses (1995–1999).
Overview Scrapbooks of Thomas P. Glanton, Georgia State Representative from 1974-1978.
Overview Grace Lutheran Church was formed in 1979, originally meeting in the Oak Mountain Academy gymnasium. The church moved to a storefront near Brown and Stewart streets in 1981. Groundbreaking for its own facility off of Bankhead Highway was held in 1983 and dedication services were held in 1984. Materials document the church's history, programs and services.
Overview The Greek Letter Society collection contains miscellaneous documents that provide guidelines and historical information about thirteen fraternities or sororities on the West Georgia College campus. It does not contain a comprehensive list of societies.
Overview The legislative papers of Bill Hamrick, Georgia State Senator from 2000-2012, who represented District 30, which is comprised of sections of Carroll, Douglas, and Paulding counties. Hamrick currently serves as a Superior Judge in the Coweta Judicial Circuit.
Overview A collection of materials related to the life and career of Susan Hayward, an Academy Award-winning actress of the mid-twentieth century. Her career spanned several decades, from the 1940s to the 1970s.
Dates: 1942 - 2001
- Subject: Archives X
- American Association of Police Polygraphists 1
- Backster, Cleve 1
- Burford, Philip H., 1774- 1
- Carrollton Historic Preservation Commission (Ga.) 1
- Center for Public History--University of West Georgia. 1
- City Court of Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Combs, Arthur W. (Arthur Wright), 1912-1999 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Cobb's Legion. Infantry Battalion. Company B 1
- Confederate States of America. Army 1
- Fouse, Ephraim D., 1841-1913 1
- Gingrich, Newt 1
- Grace Lutheran Church (Carrollton, Ga.). 1
- Hall, James Hamilton, 1836-1903 1
- Hayward, Susan, 1917-1975 1
- Jackson, S. F. 1
- Long, Benjamin M., 1881-1973 1
- Long, Benjamin McFarland, 1827-1903 1
- Long, Henry Whitfield, 1855-1916 1
- Long, John Benjamin, 1857-1907 1
- Mandeville, Appleton 1
- McGinnis, Joe, 1936- 1
- McNamara, Frances Marion, 1914-2000 1
- Renier, Noreen 1
- Seabaugh, Mitchell 1
- State University of West Georgia 1
- State University of West Georgia. President's Office 1
- Townsend, Maurice K. 1
- University of West Georgia. President's Office. 1
- Weisskopf-Joelson, Edith, 1910-1983 1
- West Georgia College 1
- West Georgia College. President's Office 1 ∧ less