Showing Collections: 41 - 50 of 106
Overview Papers of Floyd College (now Georgia Highlands College) history professor James F. Cook. Materials reflect Cook’s research areas, particularly Georgia gubernatorial history.
Overview Papers of former state legislator Nathan Dean from his years as a state senator representing District 31 from 1975 until 2005.
Overview Materials related to programming and other activities of the University of West Georgia's Department of Anthropology, 2002-2018.
Dates: 2002 - 2018
Overview History of the Bayeax Tapestry replica created in Atlanta through the efforts of Judge Edd Wheeler, his donation of the replica to the State University of West Georgia, and the dedicatory events held at the university in May 1998.
Dates: 1986 - 2001
Overview Records of the Center for Publuic History's LGBTQ Oral History Project.
Dates: August 2016-July 2018
Overview Materials related to West Georgia College's football, baseball, basketball, and track teams and also to the Director of Athletics from 1969 to 1993.
Overview This minute books details the meetings of the English, Foreign Language, Music, and Fine Arts departments under the Division of Humanities. These minutes provide an outline of the various departmental changes undergone by these departments during these years.
Overview Meeting minutes of the West Georgia College Division of Science and Mathematics, 1970-1972.
Overview Papers of Joseph Elvin "Ebb" Duncan from the period he served as a Georgia state senator representing District 30 from 1973-1980.
- Subject: Archives X
- American Association of Police Polygraphists 1
- Backster, Cleve 1
- Burford, Philip H., 1774- 1
- Carrollton Historic Preservation Commission (Ga.) 1
- Center for Public History--University of West Georgia. 1
- City Court of Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Combs, Arthur W. (Arthur Wright), 1912-1999 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Cobb's Legion. Infantry Battalion. Company B 1
- Confederate States of America. Army 1
- Fouse, Ephraim D., 1841-1913 1
- Gingrich, Newt 1
- Grace Lutheran Church (Carrollton, Ga.). 1
- Hall, James Hamilton, 1836-1903 1
- Hayward, Susan, 1917-1975 1
- Jackson, S. F. 1
- Long, Benjamin M., 1881-1973 1
- Long, Benjamin McFarland, 1827-1903 1
- Long, Henry Whitfield, 1855-1916 1
- Long, John Benjamin, 1857-1907 1
- Mandeville, Appleton 1
- McGinnis, Joe, 1936- 1
- McNamara, Frances Marion, 1914-2000 1
- Renier, Noreen 1
- Seabaugh, Mitchell 1
- State University of West Georgia 1
- State University of West Georgia. President's Office 1
- Townsend, Maurice K. 1
- University of West Georgia. President's Office. 1
- Weisskopf-Joelson, Edith, 1910-1983 1
- West Georgia College 1
- West Georgia College. President's Office 1 ∧ less