Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 106
Overview Press clippings from Barr’s time as U.S. Attorney through the year he lost his Congressional seat.
Overview Information harvested by Dr. Edwin M. Blue from visiting committees, including audits, reports, evaluations, and recommendations concerning the issues of accreditation and desegregation in various Alabama and Georgia schools.
Overview This account book spans the years 1817 to 1861 and is a record of payments received for medical services, goods and products, and for the estates of several men, which Philip H. Burford appears to have administered. It also contains several recipes for remedies of ailments such as affected lungs, neuralgia, dropsy and venereal disease. There is no reference to Carroll County in these pages, but the book was found in the attic of the Coleman home on Newnan Street in Carrollton nearly 100 years...
Dates: bulk 1817-1861
Overview Clippings, programs, slides, and other materials pertaining to buildings on the University of West Georgia campus.
Dates: 1965 - 1986
Overview Project files, administrative files, maps, blueprints, aerial photographs, an architectural model, and other materials related to on campus buildings and grounds.
Overview University of West Georgia (and State University of West Georgia) Campus Planning and Facilities Master Plans for 1998, 2003, and 2011 including drafts, preliminary versions, and updates, as well as a design document for the Technology-Enhanced Learning Center and a technical assistance study appendix for four campus buildings.
Overview The Carrollton Historic Preservation Commission first met on May 22, 1987. The five original commissioners were Steve McCutcheon, John Burson, Cherie Stoddard, Susan Ingle, and Jimmy Tuggle. The Carrollton Historic Preservation Commission was a local city government project that adhered to federal guidelines concerning historic buildings and historic districts. It quickly became a local government entity that interacted with the citizenry concerning historic homes.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1983-1993; bulk 1983-1993
Overview Conference programs from the Innovations in Pedagogy Conferences.
Overview This collection contains original records from the City Court of Carrollton in Carroll County, Georgia, dating from 1885 to 1947. This collection consists of criminal dockets, execution dockets, minutes, and records of writs.
Dates: Approximately 1885-1947
Overview The legislative papers of Georgia State Senator Mac Collins covering the years 1989-1992. He served on the Corrections, Education, and Special Judiciary committees.
Dates: 1976-1993; bulk 1989-1992
- Subject: Archives X
- American Association of Police Polygraphists 1
- Backster, Cleve 1
- Burford, Philip H., 1774- 1
- Carrollton Historic Preservation Commission (Ga.) 1
- Center for Public History--University of West Georgia. 1
- City Court of Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Combs, Arthur W. (Arthur Wright), 1912-1999 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Cobb's Legion. Infantry Battalion. Company B 1
- Confederate States of America. Army 1
- Fouse, Ephraim D., 1841-1913 1
- Gingrich, Newt 1
- Grace Lutheran Church (Carrollton, Ga.). 1
- Hall, James Hamilton, 1836-1903 1
- Hayward, Susan, 1917-1975 1
- Jackson, S. F. 1
- Long, Benjamin M., 1881-1973 1
- Long, Benjamin McFarland, 1827-1903 1
- Long, Henry Whitfield, 1855-1916 1
- Long, John Benjamin, 1857-1907 1
- Mandeville, Appleton 1
- McGinnis, Joe, 1936- 1
- McNamara, Frances Marion, 1914-2000 1
- Renier, Noreen 1
- Seabaugh, Mitchell 1
- State University of West Georgia 1
- State University of West Georgia. President's Office 1
- Townsend, Maurice K. 1
- University of West Georgia. President's Office. 1
- Weisskopf-Joelson, Edith, 1910-1983 1
- West Georgia College 1
- West Georgia College. President's Office 1 ∧ less