Showing Collections: 91 - 100 of 106
Overview Edith Weisskopf-Joelson was a psychologist and university professor. She received her doctorate in psychology from the University of Vienna in 1937, but in 1938 fled Austria to escape Nazi rule and emigrated to the United States in 1939. She taught at Purdue University, St. Mary-in-the-Woods College, Duke University, and the University of Georgia.
Overview Annual reports of the Academic Affairs unit at West Georgia College.
Overview Records of the West Georgia College Admissions Office.
Overview Records of the Advisory Council which advised the President on all administrative policies of West Georgia College.
Dates: 1965 - 1973
Overview Annual reports from 1984-1985 from various college units, academic schools and departments.
Overview Audio and visual recordings originating from, and relating to, West Georgia College and the State University of West Georgia.
Overview First Draft of the Olympic Public Safety Master Plan for the 1996 Olympic Games by the Olympic Security Planning Coordination Committee, dated August 17, 1994. This plan was being created as a guide for public safety agencies in providing a safe and secure environment for the Olympics.
Dates: 1994 August 17
Overview Records pertaining to campus police at West Georgia College, and then, as the institution's name changed, State University of West Georgia.
Dates: 1967 - 2004
Overview Records of the Executive Council at West Georgia College.
Dates: 1972 - 1980
- Subject: Archives X
- American Association of Police Polygraphists 1
- Backster, Cleve 1
- Burford, Philip H., 1774- 1
- Carrollton Historic Preservation Commission (Ga.) 1
- Center for Public History--University of West Georgia. 1
- City Court of Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Combs, Arthur W. (Arthur Wright), 1912-1999 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Cobb's Legion. Infantry Battalion. Company B 1
- Confederate States of America. Army 1
- Fouse, Ephraim D., 1841-1913 1
- Gingrich, Newt 1
- Grace Lutheran Church (Carrollton, Ga.). 1
- Hall, James Hamilton, 1836-1903 1
- Hayward, Susan, 1917-1975 1
- Jackson, S. F. 1
- Long, Benjamin M., 1881-1973 1
- Long, Benjamin McFarland, 1827-1903 1
- Long, Henry Whitfield, 1855-1916 1
- Long, John Benjamin, 1857-1907 1
- Mandeville, Appleton 1
- McGinnis, Joe, 1936- 1
- McNamara, Frances Marion, 1914-2000 1
- Renier, Noreen 1
- Seabaugh, Mitchell 1
- State University of West Georgia 1
- State University of West Georgia. President's Office 1
- Townsend, Maurice K. 1
- University of West Georgia. President's Office. 1
- Weisskopf-Joelson, Edith, 1910-1983 1
- West Georgia College 1
- West Georgia College. President's Office 1 ∧ less