Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 113
Overview Records of the office of Alumni Relations from 1935 to 2014.
Overview Papers of Arthur W. Combs, humanistic psychologist, author, educator, and advocate for educational reform.
Dates: 1930 - 1999
Overview This collection contains records related to the Association of Retired Faculty and Staff (ARFS) at the University of West Georgia. Materials, which date from 2004 to 2021, include tribute booklets, newsletters, a CD-R, and a brochure on becoming a retired UWG faculty and staff member.
Dates: 2004 - 2021
Overview Papers of Cleve Backster, polygraph teacher and biocommunication researcher known for his 1966 experiment on a dracaena plant.
Overview Early press releases issued by Congressman Barr during his time in office.
Overview Audio-visual materials containing the campaign ads, TV news casts, documentaries, news conferences, speeches, testimonies, and other speaking engagements of Congressman Barr.
Overview Books collected by Congressman Barr during his terms in the House of Representatives.
Dates: circa 1990s-2003
Overview Meeting information and speeches, a majority of the folders are related to ACLU events and local (counties and cities in west Georgia) political events.
Overview Materials relating to Bob Barr’s role in the state GOP, specifically in Cobb County, before his own run for Congress. There are several folders on George Bush and Barr’s activities to support Bush’s (unsuccessful) bid for president in 1980.
- American Association of Police Polygraphists 1
- Backster, Cleve 1
- Burford, Philip H., 1774- 1
- Carrollton Historic Preservation Commission (Ga.) 1
- Center for Public History--University of West Georgia. 1
- City Court of Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Combs, Arthur W. (Arthur Wright), 1912-1999 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Cobb's Legion. Infantry Battalion. Company B 1
- Confederate States of America. Army 1
- Fouse, Ephraim D., 1841-1913 1
- Gingrich, Newt 1
- Grace Lutheran Church (Carrollton, Ga.). 1
- Hall, James Hamilton, 1836-1903 1
- Hayward, Susan, 1917-1975 1
- Jackson, S. F. 1
- Long, Benjamin M., 1881-1973 1
- Long, Benjamin McFarland, 1827-1903 1
- Long, Henry Whitfield, 1855-1916 1
- Long, John Benjamin, 1857-1907 1
- Mandeville, Appleton 1
- McGinnis, Joe, 1936- 1
- McNamara, Frances Marion, 1914-2000 1
- McWhorter, J. E. 1
- Renier, Noreen 1
- Seabaugh, Mitchell 1
- State University of West Georgia 1
- State University of West Georgia. President's Office 1
- Townsend, Maurice K. 1
- University of West Georgia. President's Office. 1
- Weisskopf-Joelson, Edith, 1910-1983 1
- West Georgia College 1
- West Georgia College. President's Office 1 ∧ less