Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview Five student newspapers written by West Georgia College students between 1967 and 1985, including Renaissance, The Paper, The New Paper, The Rowykin Puddlepacer, and Umoja. All publications deal with student life and display counterculture and political activity of students who lived on campus.
Overview Manuscripts, publications, surveys, and audiovisual materials of the Department of Psychology.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1980-2007; 1971-2015
Overview Papers of Dr. J. T. Ford, who was appointed as the Executive Assistant for Administration at West Georgia College on August 1, 1972. Much of his collection documents the various positions and roles held while at the college until his resignation in 1977. The collection contains correspondence, memorandum, agendas, and more.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1972-1976; 1968-1976
Overview Papers of Dr. John T. Lewis, III, Vice President and Dean of Faculties at West Georgia College from 1977 until 1993.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1977-1988; 1960-1989
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Georgia -- Carrollton 2
- Education, Higher -- Georgia 2
- Universities and colleges--Georgia--Administration. 2
- College students' writings, American -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- Periodicals 1
- College verse, American -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- Periodicals 1
- Humanistic psychology 1
- Protest literature, American--Newspapers. 1
- Psychology--Research. 1
- Psychology--Study and teaching. 1 ∧ less
- Ford, J. T. , 1920- 1
- Kaiser, Roger, 1939- 1
- Lewis, John T., III, 1930- 1
- Roll, William G. (William George), 1926-2012 1
- State University of West Georgia 1