Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview This collection contains the papers of West Georgia College's third president, James E. Boyd. Prior to his appointment as president in 1961, Boyd was an Associate Professor of Physics at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta and director of the school's Engineering Experiment Station (now known as Georgia Tech Research Institute). Boyd served as president until 1971. Although the majority of his papers are from various departments and organizations at West Georgia College, there are...
Overview Papers of West Georgia College's fourth president, Ward B. Pafford, who served from 1971 to 1975. Much of his collection documents his interactions with various departments and organizations at West Georgia College. It also contains newsletters, periodicals, books, and correspondence in connection with his personal writing career.
Overview Personnel records of faculty and staff collected by the President's Office.
Overview Papers of William H. Row, second president of West Georgia College (1960-1961) who previously served as the Administrative Dean for West Georgia College for ten years from 1950-1960.
- College presidents -- Georgia -- Carrollton 3
- Education, Higher -- Georgia 2
- College presidents -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- Archives 1
- Boyd, James E. (James Emory), 1906-1998 1
- Pafford, Ward B., 1911-2011 1
- Row, William Hamilton, 1907-1961 1
- State University of West Georgia 1
- State University of West Georgia. President's Office 1