University Communications and Marketing scrapbooks
Scope and Contents note
This collection contains 135 scrapbooks created by the University Communications and Marketing division. Each of these scrapbooks contains newspaper clippings which provide insight into student activities on campus as well as campus, regional, and state history.
- Majority of material found within Bulk, 1952-1970
Conditions Governing Access note
Open to all users; no restrictions
Conditions Governing Use note
As stipulated by U.S. copyright laws
University Communications and Marketing (UCM) is a division at the University of West Georgia. The office manages the UWG brand and the overall mass media plan of the college. In addition, its goal is to promote the university in order to place UWG in the spotlight and show the achievements of the institution.
68.87 Linear feet (44 boxes)
135 scrapbooks created by the University Communications and Marketing division that provide insight into student activities on campus as well as campus, regional, and state history.
Arranged in chronological order.
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Transferred from University Communications and Marketing at an unknown time.
Processing Information note
Processed by Sarah Gourley in 2014, Cody Doegg in 2016, and Melissa Najpaver in 2020.
- College students -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- History -- 20th century
- Ingram, Irvine Sullivan, 1892-1981
- University of West Georgia -- History
- University of West Georgia -- Students
- West Georgia College -- History
- West Georgia College -- Students
- West Georgia College. University Communications and Marketing -- Archives
- Guide to the University Communications and Marketing scrapbooks UA-0004-0201
- Finding aid prepared by Written by Cody Doegg
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is in English