Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Legislative papers of Charles A. Thomas, who represented District 69, which is made up of parts of Carroll and Douglas counties, in the Georgia State House of Representatives from 1979-1990. The majority of the material in the collection consists of correspondence from constituents and colleagues, committee related work, and house bills and resolutions.
- Subject: Legislators--Georgia.
- Subject: Politicians--Georgia.
- Subject: Legislators -- Georgia
- Subject: Legislators--Georgia
- Subject: Georgia -- History -- 20th century
- Subject: Georgia--Politics and government--20th century.
- Names: Thomas, Charles A., 1948-