Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Legislative papers of Representative John Simpson who represented Georgia’s 70th District (Carroll and Douglas counties) in the state House of Representatives as a Democrat from 1987-1996.
Legislative papers of Charles A. Thomas, who represented District 69, which is made up of parts of Carroll and Douglas counties, in the Georgia State House of Representatives from 1979-1990. The majority of the material in the collection consists of correspondence from constituents and colleagues, committee related work, and house bills and resolutions.
- Subject: Legislators--Georgia X
- Subject: Politicians--Georgia. X
- Subject: Georgia--Politics and government. X
- Subject: Georgia--Politics and government--20th century. X
- Subject: Legislators--Georgia. X
- Subject: Georgia--History--20th century. X
- Subject: Georgia -- Politics and government -- 20th century X