Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 46
Overview Materials relating to Barr’s meetings with various special interest groups, constituents, and government agency representatives.
Overview Miscellaneous materials that deal with a variety of issues including abortion, defense spending, domestic abuse, drug use, gun laws, the Newt Gingrich ethics trial, and youth violence.
Overview Materials relating to cases given to Barr by his constituents where he provided assistance.
Overview Press clippings from Barr’s time as U.S. Attorney through the year he lost his Congressional seat.
Overview Early press releases issued by Congressman Barr during his time in office.
Overview Audio-visual materials containing the campaign ads, TV news casts, documentaries, news conferences, speeches, testimonies, and other speaking engagements of Congressman Barr.
Overview Books collected by Congressman Barr during his terms in the House of Representatives.
Overview Materials relating to the various issues Bob Barr dealt with during his terms in office, including second amendment rights, the impeachment of Bill Clinton, and the threat of terrorism.
Overview Materials relating to Barr’s activities, correspondence, and interests from his local offices in Georgia and Washington, D.C. Also contained are files kept by Jonathan Blythe, Barr’s chief of staff.
- Subject: Georgia--Politics and government--20th century X
- Georgia. General Assembly. House of Representatives 2
- Gingrich, Newt 2
- McGinnis, Joe, 1936- 2
- Boyd, R. David, 1938- 1
- Breedlove, Jeff. 1
- Breedlove, Kathryn. 1
- Garner, Joseph Wayne, 1951- 1
- Georgia. Treasury Department 1
- Hamilton, George B. (George Bright), 1891-1971 1
- Republican Party (Ga.) 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Talmadge, Eugene, 1884-1946 1
- Thomas, Charles A., 1948- 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy. Annie Wheeler Chapter no. 391 (1901-1976) 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy. Annie Wheeler Chapter no. 391 (2010- ) 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy. Georgia Division 1
- Wood, Gus. 1 ∧ less