Showing Collections: 31 - 40 of 62
Overview Legislative papers of Mac Collins, U.S. Representative from Georgia's 3rd Congressional District which later become part of Georgia's 8th Congressional District. The papers overall cover his terms from January 1993 to January 2005. This portion of the papers contains materials pertaining to the 105 Congress from January 1997 to January 1999.
Overview Legislative papers of Mac Collins, U.S. Representative from Georgia's 3rd Congressional District which later become part of Georgia's 8th Congressional District. The papers overall cover his terms from January 1993 to January 2005. This portion of the papers contains materials pertaining to the 104 Congress from January 1995 to January 1997.
Overview The legislative papers of Congressman Mac Collins covering the years 1999-2001. He served on the Ways and Means Committee.
Overview Papers of Floyd College (now Georgia Highlands College) history professor James F. Cook. Materials reflect Cook’s research areas, particularly Georgia gubernatorial history.
Overview Papers of former state legislator Nathan Dean from his years as a state senator representing District 31 from 1975 until 2005.
Overview The Nellie Dunaway Duke papers document Duke’s engagement with women’s issues in the state of Georgia. They contain correspondence, meeting minutes, printed material, writings, photographs, and other materials.
Overview Papers of Joseph Elvin "Ebb" Duncan from the period he served as a Georgia state senator representing District 30 from 1973-1980.
Overview These are the papers of former Georgia Representative Wayne Garner who served the 30th District from 1980 until 1994. This collection includes files primarily concerning the fields of education, healthcare, and corrections institutions.
Overview This collection includes oral history interviews of Georgia politicians and political activists, along with selected transcriptions of those interviews.
Overview Legislative files, individual files of prominent officers and leaders of the organization, notebooks, manuals, audiocassettes, computer discs, and other materials.
- Subject: Georgia -- Politics and government X
- Georgia. General Assembly. House of Representatives 3
- Gingrich, Newt 3
- McGinnis, Joe, 1936- 2
- Amos, Elijah M. 1
- Boyd, R. David, 1938- 1
- Breedlove, Jeff. 1
- Breedlove, Kathryn. 1
- Claxton, Robert H., 1942-2019 1
- Garner, Joseph Wayne, 1951- 1
- Georgia. Treasury Department 1
- Hamilton, George B. (George Bright), 1891-1971 1
- Jones, Pledger B., 1885-1961 1
- Maddox, Lester, 1915-2003 1
- Nichols, Simon Wood 1
- Republican Party (Ga.) 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Seabaugh, Mitchell 1
- Talmadge, Eugene, 1884-1946 1
- Thomas, Charles A., 1948- 1
- Threadgill, Jack E., 1930-2010 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy. Annie Wheeler Chapter no. 391 (1901-1976) 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy. Annie Wheeler Chapter no. 391 (2010- ) 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy. Georgia Division 1
- West Georgia College 1
- Wick, John B. 1
- Wood, Gus. 1 ∧ less