Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview This collection contains original records from the Court of Ordinary in Carroll County, Georgia, dating from 1868 to 1932. One of the boxes in its entirety contains Highway Department of Georgia proposals and applications for new roads and bridges.
Dates: circa 1868-1932
Overview This collection contains records produced by the Carroll County School System, including minutes from both the Principals’ Association and the Teachers Association. These minutes, along with School Front, a weekly column and newsletter about activities at various schools, date from the 1944-1945 school year. Two books published by the Carroll County School System (Policies and Procedures and First Yearbook: The Selection, Use, and Organization of Teaching Materials) are also in the collection.
Dates: bulk 1937-1972
Overview This collection contains blueprints, land surveys, membership directories, membership files, photographs, published materials, letters, church programs and directories, sheet music, church newsletters, photograph negatives, photograph slides, training manuals, scrapbooks, CDs, floppy discs, and other materials pertaining to the history and operations of the First Baptist Church Carrollton for the years 1902-2018.
Dates: 1902-2018; Bulk dates 1960s-2018
- Carroll County (Ga.) 1
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- Politics and government 1
- Church membership -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. -- Archives 1
- Court records 1
- Court records -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1
- Education -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1
- First Baptist Church (Carrollton, Ga.) -- Archives 1
- Georgia 1
- Georgia -- Church history -- 20th century 1
- Georgia -- Church history -- 21st century 1
- Highway departments 1
- Highway departments -- Georgia 1
- Local history 1
- Politics and government. 1 ∧ less
- Carroll County (Ga.). Board of Education 1
- First Baptist Church (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Georgia. Court of Ordinary (Carroll County). 1