Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains original records from the courts in Carroll County, Georgia, dating from 1869 to 1948 including accounts, convict camp records, the justice's court dockets of C.H. Murrell and E.B. Merrell, ledgers, mixed volumes, mortgage records, promissory notes, reports of convictions, and other materials.
This collection contains original grand jury records from Carroll County, Georgia, dating from 1890 to 1948. The grand jury heard cases for the crimes of abandonment, adultery, murder, bigamy, and wife-beating, and the true bills cover two time periods (1891-1918 and 1937-1948).
This collection contains original records from the Court of Ordinary in Carroll County, Georgia, dating from 1868 to 1932. One of the boxes in its entirety contains Highway Department of Georgia proposals and applications for new roads and bridges.
This collection contains Carroll County Superior Court records from Carroll County, Georgia, dating from 1848 to 1967. This collection consists of divorce case files, accounts, appearance dockets, certiorari dockets, civil subpoena dockets, civil suits dockets, equity dockets, execution dockets, fees, issue dockets, motion dockets, petitions, and records of writs.
- Crime 3
- Political science. 3
- Crime -- Georgia -- Carroll County 2
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- History, Local 1
- Crime -- Georgia -- Carroll County -- History 1
- Georgia 1
- Grand jury 1
- Grand jury -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1
- Highway departments 1
- Highway departments -- Georgia 1
- History 1
- Politics and government. 1 ∧ less
- Carroll County Court 1
- Georgia. Court of Ordinary (Carroll County). 1
- Georgia. Grand Jury (Carroll County). 1
- Georgia. Superior Court (Carroll County). 1