Showing Collections: 71 - 80 of 106
Overview A quarterly publication for friends and alumni of the university that was issued from 1972-2016.
Overview Portraits of various individuals throughout the west Georgia region.
Overview Personnel records of faculty and staff collected by the President's Office.
Overview This collection contains documents collected by the President’s Office at the University of West Georgia. The bulk of the collected documents span 1985-2018 and cover the UWG presidencies of Dr. Maurice Townsend, Dr. Beheruz Sethna, and Dr. Kyle Marrero. Materials include information related to institutional research and planning, files on state political figures, court cases and grievances, master plans, internal audits, buildings and dormitories on campus, university system files (Board of...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1985-2018; 1976-2019
Overview Photographs from the Publications and Printing office, an auxiliary service offered by the University of West Georgia.
Dates: Around 1960s-1990s, 2014
Overview Student rosters from West Georgia College, 1940-1971.
Overview Papers of psychic Noreen Renier, including case files, publicity materials, legal records, clippings, audiovisual materials, and other materials.
Overview In 1986, the Responsible Sexuality (Rx) Committee of the University of West Georgia was formed to educate students in regard to sexually-related behavior. Initially, the committee aimed to confront sexual abuse issues on campus, but eventually grew to include a number of different programs and services each targeting a different aspect of sex education.
Overview This collection contains records of the Ridge Valley Iron Company, located in Floyd County, Georgia. There are five bound ledger books of business accounts and employees’ wages and credits.
Dates: 1882 - 1897
Overview Papers of Mitch Seabaugh (1960- ), a Georgia State Senator from 2001 to 2010. Seabaugh was elected the Republican majority whip during his second term. He served on multiple committees including Appropriations, Finance, and Regulated Industries and Utilities.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 2002-2010; 1993-2010
- Subject: Archives X
- American Association of Police Polygraphists 1
- Backster, Cleve 1
- Burford, Philip H., 1774- 1
- Carrollton Historic Preservation Commission (Ga.) 1
- Center for Public History--University of West Georgia. 1
- City Court of Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Combs, Arthur W. (Arthur Wright), 1912-1999 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Cobb's Legion. Infantry Battalion. Company B 1
- Confederate States of America. Army 1
- Fouse, Ephraim D., 1841-1913 1
- Gingrich, Newt 1
- Grace Lutheran Church (Carrollton, Ga.). 1
- Hall, James Hamilton, 1836-1903 1
- Hayward, Susan, 1917-1975 1
- Jackson, S. F. 1
- Long, Benjamin M., 1881-1973 1
- Long, Benjamin McFarland, 1827-1903 1
- Long, Henry Whitfield, 1855-1916 1
- Long, John Benjamin, 1857-1907 1
- Mandeville, Appleton 1
- McGinnis, Joe, 1936- 1
- McNamara, Frances Marion, 1914-2000 1
- Renier, Noreen 1
- Seabaugh, Mitchell 1
- State University of West Georgia 1
- State University of West Georgia. President's Office 1
- Townsend, Maurice K. 1
- University of West Georgia. President's Office. 1
- Weisskopf-Joelson, Edith, 1910-1983 1
- West Georgia College 1
- West Georgia College. President's Office 1 ∧ less