Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 106
Overview Materials relating to Bob Barr’s second and third terms in office which lasted from January 1997 to January 2001.
Overview Materials relating to Bob Barr’s third term in office which lasted from January 1999 to January 2001.
Overview Materials relating to Bob Barr’s fourth and final term in office which lasted from January 2001 to January 2003.
Overview Materials relating to Bob Barr’s work after his congressional career, including speaking engagements, a plan to re-run for Congress, and his radio show Bob Barr’s Laws of the Universe.
Overview Materials relating to Congressman Barr’s campaigns, including his unsuccessful bid for the Senate in 1992.
Overview Materials relating to Barr’s correspondence with his constituents, lobbyists, and fellow lawmakers.
Overview Materials relating to the multiple legislative committees Barr was a member of during his career in the House of Representatives.
Overview Materials relating to the various issues Bob Barr dealt with during his terms in office, including second amendment rights, the impeachment of Bill Clinton, and the threat of terrorism.
Overview Materials relating to Barr’s meetings with various special interest groups, constituents, and government agency representatives.
Overview Materials relating to Barr’s activities, correspondence, and interests from his local offices in Georgia and Washington, D.C. Also contained are files kept by Jonathan Blythe, Barr’s chief of staff.
- Subject: Archives X
- American Association of Police Polygraphists 1
- Backster, Cleve 1
- Burford, Philip H., 1774- 1
- Carrollton Historic Preservation Commission (Ga.) 1
- Center for Public History--University of West Georgia. 1
- City Court of Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Combs, Arthur W. (Arthur Wright), 1912-1999 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Cobb's Legion. Infantry Battalion. Company B 1
- Confederate States of America. Army 1
- Fouse, Ephraim D., 1841-1913 1
- Gingrich, Newt 1
- Grace Lutheran Church (Carrollton, Ga.). 1
- Hall, James Hamilton, 1836-1903 1
- Hayward, Susan, 1917-1975 1
- Jackson, S. F. 1
- Long, Benjamin M., 1881-1973 1
- Long, Benjamin McFarland, 1827-1903 1
- Long, Henry Whitfield, 1855-1916 1
- Long, John Benjamin, 1857-1907 1
- Mandeville, Appleton 1
- McGinnis, Joe, 1936- 1
- McNamara, Frances Marion, 1914-2000 1
- Renier, Noreen 1
- Seabaugh, Mitchell 1
- State University of West Georgia 1
- State University of West Georgia. President's Office 1
- Townsend, Maurice K. 1
- University of West Georgia. President's Office. 1
- Weisskopf-Joelson, Edith, 1910-1983 1
- West Georgia College 1
- West Georgia College. President's Office 1 ∧ less