Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Overview Photographs taken by David Andrews while he attended West Georgia College.
Overview This collection contains photographs and photographic negatives of Carroll County, Georgia. Most depict Carrollton, Georgia at the turn of the twentieth century and include scenery such as Adamson Square and the Fourth District A & M School.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1860-1971; bulk 1860-1971
Overview This collection consists of nine cartes de visite and cabinet cards, along with a remembrance card for S.M. Crider. Other people represented here are Benjamin H. Crider and Bertha Dewberry.
Overview Various postcards of Carrollton and West Georgia region buildings, houses, and churches and scenes of the University of West Georgia campus.
- West Georgia College 3
- Andrews, David 1
- Bonner House (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Bottling Plant (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Carrollton City Hall (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Carrollton Fire Department (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Carrollton High School (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Carrollton Presbyterian Church (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Crider family 1
- First Baptist Church (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- First National Bank (Carrollton, Ga.). 1
- Fitts Drug Store (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Fourth District Agricultural and Mechanical School (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Halcyon Club (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Hotel Clifton (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- House, Myron W. (Myron Wade), 1951- 1
- Mandeville Mills, Inc. 1
- State University of West Georgia 1 ∧ less