Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Overview This collection contains commencement addresses for West Georgia College and the University of West Georgia from 1977 to 1993 and 2012. This collection also contains newspaper clippings and a list of commencement speakers for West Georgia College.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1977-1993; 1944-2012
Overview This collection contains ephemera from commencement ceremonies for West Georgia College and the University of West Georgia.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1964-1978; 1957-2003
Overview This collection contains commencement programs from West Georgia College, the State University of West Georgia, and The University of West Georgia ranging from 1936 to present day.
Overview This collection contains course materials, minutes and correspondences, and publications for the adult education program at West Georgia College from 1960-1975.
Overview This collection contains audio recording of various lectures, radio programs, and interviews from the Continuing Education and College in the Country programs at West Georgia College.
Overview This collection contains mainly catalogs published by the West Georgia College Continuing Education program from 1969 through 2004. Some pamphlets, programs, and posters from events held by the Continuing Education Department are also included.
Overview This collection contains the records pertaining to the educational outreach program, College in the Country, at the West Georgia College which existed from 1949 to the 1960s.
Overview This collection contains photographs and negatives from the Continuing Education program at the University of West Georgia from 1949-1969. Key people in photographs include: Irvine S. Ingram, J. Carson Pritchard, Collus O. Johnson, Horace M. King, and Ed Dodd.
Overview Studycades, an educational travel program which was part of the West Georgia College’s Continuing Education department, operated from 1955 to 1977. Materials include memos, programs, itineraries, reports, photographs and slides of the studycades arranged by destination and date.
Overview Papers of Dr. J. T. Ford, who was appointed as the Executive Assistant for Administration at West Georgia College on August 1, 1972. Much of his collection documents the various positions and roles held while at the college until his resignation in 1977. The collection contains correspondence, memorandum, agendas, and more.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1972-1976; 1968-1976
- Continuing education -- Georgia -- Carroll County 6
- Academic rites and ceremonies -- Georgia 2
- Academic rites and ceremonies -- Georgia. 1
- Baccalaureate addresses 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Georgia -- Carrollton 1
- Commencement ceremonies. 1
- Education, Higher -- Georgia 1
- State University of West Georgia--History. 1
- Universities and colleges--Georgia--Administration. 1
- Universities and colleges--Georgia--Carrollton 1
- University of West Georgia--History. 1
- West Georgia College--Commencements. 1
- West Georgia College--History. 1 ∧ less
- West Georgia College. Department of Continuing Education 6
- West Georgia College 3
- State University of West Georgia 2
- University of West Georgia 2
- Ford, J. T. , 1920- 1
- Kaiser, Roger, 1939- 1 ∧ less