Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection contains administrative records of the Carroll County Genealogical Society, including bulletins, clippings, meeting minutes, financial statements, and a scrapbook.
This collection consists of nine cartes de visite and cabinet cards, along with a remembrance card for S.M. Crider. Other people represented here are Benjamin H. Crider and Bertha Dewberry.
This collection consists of a roll listing information on ex-Confederate soldiers and the widows of ex-Confederate soldiers who were living in Carroll County, Georgia, as of January 1, 1921.
Ledger containing meeting minutes, membership lists, information pertaining to the Confederate monument in Carroll County, and other materials.
- Genealogy 3
- Carroll County (Ga.) 2
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- History 1
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- History, Local 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) -- History 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) -- Photographs 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) -- Societies, etc. 1
- Confederate States of America -- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- Haralson County (Ga.) 1
- Haralson County (Ga.) -- Genealogy 1
- History 1
- Military pensions -- Georgia -- Carroll County 1
- Military pensions -- United States -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Registers 1
- Photographs 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Carroll County Genealogical Society (Ga.) 1
- Confederate States of America. Army 1
- Crider family 1
- Lavender family 1
- Robinson family 1