Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection contains administrative records of the Carroll County Genealogical Society, including bulletins, clippings, meeting minutes, financial statements, and a scrapbook.
This collection consists of nine cartes de visite and cabinet cards, along with a remembrance card for S.M. Crider. Other people represented here are Benjamin H. Crider and Bertha Dewberry.
Ledger containing meeting minutes, membership lists, information pertaining to the Confederate monument in Carroll County, and other materials.
- Genealogy 2
- Carroll County (Ga.) 1
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- History 1
- Carroll County (Ga.) -- History, Local 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) -- History 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) -- Photographs 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) -- Societies, etc. 1
- Confederate States of America -- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- History 1
- Photographs 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Carroll County Genealogical Society (Ga.) 1
- Crider family 1
- Sons of Confederate Veterans (Organization). McDaniel-Curtis Camp 165 (Carroll County, Ga.) 1