Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview The Fourth District Agricultural and Mechanical (A & M) School records contain documents and artifacts pertaining to the school's establishment in 1906 by the Georgia General Assembly, and its operation from 1908-1933. The school was located just outside the city limits of Carrollton, Georgia in Carroll County. In 1933 the campus became West Georgia College. The records include information about school finances, student activities, as well as school publications. The records also include...
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1906-1933; 1891-2011 (bulk 1906-1933)
Overview Papers of William (known as W. Fred) Gunn, Dean of West Georgia College from 1933 to 1946.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1944-1946; 1933-1958
Overview This collection contains 187 cassette tapes, 31 compact discs, 9 VHS tapes, and six paper transcripts. The recordings are oral history interviews, speeches, and musical instruction and performances.
Overview Papers of Anne G. Ingram, daughter of first West Georgia College president, Irvine S. Ingram, and his wife Martha Munro.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1930-2005; 1805-2005