Contains 42 Results:
Black-and-white photograph of Adamson Hall; black-and-white Kodatone photograph of front campus and Adamson Hall in snow (ca. 1922); color photograph of Adamson Hall showing the McIntosh Stone (2 copies).
Formerly served as President's home (built in 1940) for Irvine S. Ingram, William H. Row, James E. Boyd, Ward B. Pafford, and Maurice K. Townsend. Black-and-white photograph persons standing at the Alumni House sign, ca. 1970s.
Black-and-white photograph of the four Biology greenhouses; black-and-white photograph of (Dexter Byrd?) inside one of the Biology greenhouses.
Black-and-white photograph of the Bonner House, between Cobb and Gunn Halls; black-and-white photograph of Bonner House and Cobb Hall; black-and white photograph of a tree between the Bonner House and Gunn Hall; black-and-white photograph of the Bonner House sign and Bonner House.
Bowdon Hall was built under the administration of President James E. Boyd in 1971. Black-and-white photograph of the dedication plaque for Bowdon Hall, 19 November 1972 (3 copies).
Black-and-white photograph of the Boyd Building before landscaping and signage were installed (September 1968); black-and-white photograph of Boyd Hall post-landscaping; black-and-white photograph of Boyd Hall (ca. 1970); black-and-white photograph of Boyd Hall (ca. 1981) The Boyd Building was named after the third President of West Georgia College.