Scope and Content
This collection contains copies of each student handbook published by West Georgia from 1934 to 2013
- West Georgia College. Student Services (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions; open to all users
Copyright held by the University of West Georgia.
Student handbooks are published by the University's Student Services. Each handbook provides a guide to the regulations, policies, courses, tuition and fees, as well as campus activities and organizations of each academic year.
1.47 Linear feet (4 boxes)
Student handbooks published at West Georgia from 1934 to 2013.
Transferred from the Student Services at an unknown time.
Processed by Candice Larson in 2014.
- College students -- Georgia -- Carrollton -- History -- 20th century
- University of West Georgia -- History
- University of West Georgia -- Students -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- University of West Georgia -- Students
- Guide to the Student Handbooks 1934-2013 UA-0006-0204
- Finding aid prepared by Written by Candice Larson in 2014.
- © 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is in English
- Finding aid converted with funds from a UWG FY14 Presidential Assistance Grant.