Carroll County Court Miscellaneous records
Scope and Content
This miscellaneous grouping contains one box and 14 bound volumes consisting of accounts, convict camp records, the justice's court dockets of C.H. Murrell and E.B. Merrell, ledgers, mixed volumes, mortgage records, promissory notes, reports of convictions, and other materials.
- 1869 to 1948
- Carroll County Court (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Open to all users; no restrictions.
As stipulated by U.S. copyright laws.
The various courts in Carroll County, including the Superior and Ordinary together with the City Court of Carrollton, operated from the 19 th century to present.
7.71 Linear feet (1 box, 14 bound volumes)
This collection contains original records from the courts in Carroll County, Georgia, dating from 1869 to 1948 including accounts, convict camp records, the justice's court dockets of C.H. Murrell and E.B. Merrell, ledgers, mixed volumes, mortgage records, promissory notes, reports of convictions, and other materials.
Volumes are arranged alphabetically by title.
Donated by Alan J. Lee, Clerk of Carroll County Superior Court, in November 2013.
Processed by Julie Bogle, 2014.
- Guide to the Carroll County Court Miscellaneous records 1869 to 1948 LH-0022
- Finding aid prepared by Written by Julie Bogle, 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is in English
- Finding aid converted with funds from a UWG FY14 Presidential Assistance Grant.